experience in various types of Hedges and the size of the job we undertake varies tremendously.
The reason for calling us also may be different, maybe your hedge has grown too far onto the pavement, or is obscuring your windows, doors and views, or maybe the job has become just too much and so requires hedge trimming.
Hedges we commonly cut include:
- Wisteria - a lovely purple flower, Wisteria grows profusely and needs pruning twice a year.
- Leylandii and Fern - a common evergreen border hedge, they can get out of control if not cut back at least once a year.
- Beech - looks fabulous in the autumn as the leaves turn brown, regular care ensures the hedge remains thick and coverage is healthy.
- Laurel and Privet - evergreen and very shapely, these hedges can be cut to shape with regular care and attention. We can also offer Topiary as a hedge trimming service.
- Rose, wild cherry, yew - and many many more.